We seek consensus about the Book of Mormon. Joseph F. Smith wrote, "If you have built for a man a better house than his own, and he is willing to accept yours and forsake his, then, and not till then, should you proceed to tear down the old structure. Rotten though it may be it will require some time for it to lose all its charms and fond memories of its former occupant. Therefore let him, not you, proceed to tear it away. Kindness and courtesy are the primal elements of gentility."
The prevalence of a spirit of contention amongst a people is a certain sign of deadness with respect to the things of religion. When men's spirits are hot with contention, they are cold to religion. - Jonathan Edwards
Friday, June 4, 2021
Five great signs of intelligence
This is another way of describing the Second Reality.
Five great signs of intelligence:
• You're not afraid or ashamed to find errors in your understanding of things.
• You take mistakes as lessons.
• You don't get offended with accepting the facts.
• You are highly adaptable and very curious.
• You know what you don't know.